[etni] Miriam Anastasi -thanks

  • From: gunner <gunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 09:46:40 +0300

I hope I won't offend anyone by copying their messages but I wrote the following
message to Miriam Anastasi following the bagrut  and think you should all be
able to see the overwhelming outpouring of gratitude which followed from her
teachers in the Haifa region.This is a sample.
I wish I had said this first!
Really to repeat what has beeen said but needs to be reiterated!
You really are very special, caring, patient and understanding. You are always
there for us and we also truly appreciate you - Ros and  the Ulpanit Or Akiva!

You have our heartfelt thanks for always being there- even and especially for
last minute emergencies. It is a rare and precious occasion to come upon people
such as yourself.
Sharon Hindelsman & Daphna Maor & the Reut Arts HS

Triple" DITTO from LeoBaeck::))))
 We couldn't have survived this computerized test without you!!!!

Thank you dearest Miriam for your patience, kindness and professionalism.
We are truly grateful for having such a committed inspectorate. Kudos!
Yael Kaduri &Leobaeck Team

Miriam,

 Thanks for all your caring and patience.

Keep up your helpful accessibility.

 All the best,

Michael Reshef from the Democratic school in Hadera.

 Our heartfelt thanks for all your support.

Paul
ORT Kiryat Bialik

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/