[etni] Looking for an old classmate

  • From: Fruma Cohen <fruma2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: English teachers Network of Israel <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 07:11:08 +0000

Maybe someone in this English speaking community can help.  My friend is
looking for a past classsmate of hers, her name was or might still be Marlene
Rubin, originally from South Africa last known to be in the Haifa area , approx
46-47 years old. If you have any contact info please reply here and I'll put
you in touch with Clarisa.

Thanks, Happy Hanuka, Fruma

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_1:092010