[etni] Looking for a bloggers for a research- Urgent

  • From: Rana Namuz <ladyrana1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 11:42:55 +0300

Dear Teachers
My name is Rana Namouz, I'm an English teacher and a counselor,
and the organizer of the ETAI mini-conference in Shfar-Am.

I'm also a students for M.Ed. in English at Oranim college & I'm doing my
thesis paper on the contribution of blogging to promoting writing in ESL/
EFL.

I'm looking for a high school teacher who uses blogs with his / her pupils
as a class project and would be willing to take part in my research.

The research itself will take place in the next academic year 2015-2016.
But for now, I need to find a research group for the thesis proposal;
otherwise I have to change my whole thesis work.

The research itself will be both quantitative and qualitative, and
students' writing in the blogs will be assessed according to rubrics in
attempt to prove that blogging promotes and improves writing in ESL/ EFL.
In addition, I'm collecting data about teachers' opinion of blogging and
ESL/ EFL teaching through interviews. As said, all this will be next year.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions ASAP, please.

best wishes,
Rana.N

** ETNI Blog and Poll
http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/