[etni] Looking for a 'Zimmer" in the Ashkelon region

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 09:40:55 +0200

Dear everybody,
My wife and I didn't make vacation plans because we had
a birth + brit coming up in early August.  That sounds funny, doesn't it :
brit and birth, brith and birt, B&B

Now, we are desparately looking for lodgings for next week;
we were thinking of the Ashkelon area:  Sea, rest, antiquities, look up a few
old friends...

Anyone who knows of a place we could stay for a few days
please lettuce know.

Hopefully,

Barry S

Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan