[etni] Looking for "HOLES" worksheets

  • From: David Gower <thegowers18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:33:44 +0200

Thanks to those who have replied already.
To those out there in the vast outback, please help this teacher who
thirsts for more worksheets to keep my class busy and involved in the book.

I don't want to dig another hole if one has been dug already!!!!
SO
If anybody has had success with material for the book, Holes, please could
you forward it to me .
I have looked at most sites on Google.
Most require you to be a member or were not suitable.
I am teaching the book to a mixed grade 7 of English speakers.
Some very bright /weak lazy/ non-

I need to keep them working so that when we do watch the movie, we can
discuss
more of the themes, literary content share , compare etc.
Thanks
David Gower

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/