[etni] Literature

  • From: "remanuel" <remanuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:47:38 +0200

Personally, I'm perfectly happy with the idea of the literature exam.
I have always paid quite a bit of attention to literature, so I'm not worried
at all.
In our school we have decided to do the externally marked literature bagrut.
We feel that it will be a more defined program as far as the demands are
concerned.
HOWEVER, why can't we be told the syllabus??? At this point in time I always
know my literature program for 11th grade and start teaching poetry before the
chagim and a short story immediately after. Why aren't we being given the
opportunity to start when we want??
Is anyone out there in the big secret??? If anyone has any inside knowledge
PLEASE let us know which literary pieces are going to be on the exam. Is there
a choice?? We should have been told all this last year or at least during the
vacation.
Who says we want to leave it all for 12th grade?
I always thought that two full years notice have to be given for a change in a
Bagrut program...

Oh dear, I started out this mail "perfectly happy" and now I'm ranting and
raving like everyone else...!!
What a blessing Shabbat is round the corner!
Shabbat Shalom
Rachelle