[etni] Lit again

  • From: renee wahl <renew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 09:03:50 +0300

Hi,
Again about the lit program.
I understand that no decision has been made or authorized yet regarding the
future of the lit test.  But whether it has or not, I think it's a positive
thing that a lively discussion has been going on here on this list regarding
the subject.  If you all remember, the lit progam initially landed on us
fully hatched, without discussion at" field level".  I think it is very
healthy for the system for the teachers to express  their professional and
experiential opinions BEFORE a decision is made.
Renee Wahl

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org