[etni] Light U.P.P. your evening!!!! UPP events around the country

  • From: "Krista Horvath" <kristah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 11:42:10 +0200

Light U.P.P your evening!

Come meet the people behind our books in various areas in the country. Join
us in the event near you and bring along your collegues.

19 May, Wednesday    16:30       Petach Tikva        ROBANENKO Hall       31
Haim Ozer St., Petach Tikva

23 May, Sunday            16:30      Rishon LeZion      MUSKAT  Hall
3 Lishanski St., Rishon LeZion  FREE PARKING

24 May, Monday           17:30       Tel Aviv                 AZRIELI
Convention Center    Round Bldg., Tel Aviv   FREE PARKING

31 May, Monday            16:30      Jerusalem            The REGENCY
JERUSALEM HOTEL    32 Lehi St.,Jerusalem   FREE PARKING

2 June, Wednesday       16:30      Netanya        The CARMEL NETANYA HOTEL
Jabotinsky St., Netanya  FREE PARKING

Meet our authors and browse through our latest publications for the 4th,
5th, 7th, 9th and 10th grades, and the new bagrut preparation books.

We look forward to seeing you!

The UPP Team

10 Alexander Zarhin St.
Raanana  43663