[etni] Let's Discuss 3 pt projects

  • From: "judih haggai" <gudweinh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 07:41:59 +0000

Dear Etni colleagues,

Remember the wonderful Worksheet Site? There we have forums that wait to offer us help in the form of tangible ideas that work as well as discussion forums for hints and feedback.
Link: http://worksheets.schiffman.biz/course/view.php?id=2
Go to High School textbooks and there you'll find the Project Forum.

Well, I'm interested in discussion of 3 pt projects. Batya has offered us her Places Project. Sara G offered us her Birthday Project a few years ago. Both of these ideas are inspiring.

I, myself, have worked with two groups of students doing the Birthday Project and have felt their interest not only while they work on it, but also as they realize they've built a wonderful basis for the Interview during their Oral Bagrut.

Let's pool our observations about our projects. Some things work great. Some need cooperative teacher effort to ensure successful project work.

Click over to the Worksheet Site. There is a discussion forum, perfect for sharing files and observations.

Judih Haggai
Ma'ale Habsor

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm