[etni] Lag B'Omer

  • From: Beverley Stock <bev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni.list@xxxxxxxxx" <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>, "etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 12:16:32 +0000

I can already see the kids in the neighbourhood collecting wood for the
bonfire. The days of counting the omer are almost at 33 - Lag B"Omer. It will
be interesting to see if our students show up on the Sunday. Or will they take
a 2 day holiday?
What will you do in your English classroom?

Need ideas, information, songs, word activities and classroom activities? Have
a look at my materials in "Cycle of the Jewish Year."  The direct link is

http://web.macam.ac.il/~bev/Book/8%20Lag%20B%27Omer.htm<http://web.macam.ac.il/%7Ebev/Book/7%20independence%20day.htm>

 The site can also be accessed through the ETNI site
 (elementary teachers - holidays - Cycle of the Jewish year)

 Feedback appreciated. You can contact me at

bev@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bev@xxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:bev@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bev@xxxxxxxxxxx>>

  Bev

********

** ETNI Blog and Poll