[etni] Jerusalem Folk M usic Evening - Motzei Shabbat 13th November

  • From: "Phil Bacal" <pgbacal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 09:12:21 +0200

Jerusalem Folk Music Evening - Motzei Shabbat - 13th November, ICCY - 8:30
The time has come to announce our next Folk evening, the 2nd Motzei Shabbat in
November

Motzei Shabbat 13th November at Beit Yehudit (ICCY) from 8:30.

A program of traditional and contemporary Americana, Folk and Blues featuring:

Marianne&Shawn  and Eli "Dr. Blues" Marcus

with: Sharon Klein, Scott Fields, Jordan Zell & Yuri Stolov and Tim Isberg.

Price:  35 nis includes light refreshments

For more information contact:  Larry Brandt 050-7233914 or Philippa Bacal
054-7521239

Please note for December only our evening will be held on the 1st Motzei
Shabbat - 4th December.