[etni] JPost-keep em coming

  • From: Renee Wahl <wahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:57:27 +0200

Hi,
We already have 30 names on the list of JPost subscribers that I am
collecting in order to add clout to the English teachers' response to the
JPost article on the Dovrat Report.  Thanks to all of you that have sent me
your subscription information (Name, kind of subscription  - Friday, daily
subscription, class subscription,etc.)  and those of you who haven't done
so yet because of the pressure of Bagrut exams and getting grades ready for
semester end, please send this information when you get to take a
breather.  We're aiming for a list of a few hundred -  the more names, the
more effectively our ideas will be heard.

Renee