[etni] Is that a SOS call out there?

  • From: S & I Azaria <israel013@xxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 08:50:46 +0200

Have you returned to school and already discovered the various children in your
class with very different or special needs?  Are you wondering how you can
teach a class and still deal and work with all the students?  We are here to
help!  We have a few openings left in the Talpiot, Tel Aviv remedial course.
This cluster of courses is designed with the needs of English teachers in mind,
not only in special ed, but also for those in the regular English classes.
The course will open on Tuesday, October 12th and will meet every Tuesday
throughout the academic year from 10:00 to 17:00. Participants already
registered in the course will becoming from all over the country, so even if
you live far away, you may be able to join or form a carpool.

If you are interested, get in touch with me as soon as possible.  May all
English teachers and all of 'am Yisrael' have a good, safe, and healthy new
year.

Dr. Sharon Azaria
08-9431085
054-6562693