[etni] I highly recommend the book: Start-up Nation

  • From: "Jacob Richman" <jrichman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 22:39:51 +0200

Hi Everyone!

Every fews years I buy a book that turns out to be a great read.
I just finished the new book: Start-up Nation.
The book is about Israel's economic miracle.
You can watch an CNBC video about the book at:

http://www.jr.co.il/recommend/books.htm

I highly recommend buying and reading the book.
If you can not get the book at your local bookstore, there is
a link on the page to buy the book online.

Enjoy!

Have a good day,
Jacob