[etni] Re: Hebrew in the English classroom

  • From: "Harvith" <lharvith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:04:57 +0200

"And if we thought that they had already
acquired the language well as native English speakers - why continue to
teach them English? " David Lloyd

I'm shocked that you could ask such a question. Why do English speakers in
England or the United States continue learning English after kindergarden?

This just reinforces my contention that there is a word of difference
between English and EFL and that a qualified native English speaking teacher
is the only one qualified to teach Native Speaker classes.

Lisa Harvith