[etni] Re: Grammar Tenses- Sharing!

  • From: "English With Linda" <englishwithlinda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:47:54 +0200

Hello Again,
I have just forwarded the document to the 26 (!) people who have requested it
(so far). I hope you all got it OK and that it opened nice and neat no matter
what your "normal" in Word is. I perhaps should have changed the style to
something NOT normal. Hamavin yavin.

I apologize for not "writing" anything in the message. I'm sure you'll
understand. ;-)

Then I realized I probably should have sent it as a pdf, but for some reason,
my pdf maker gives me errors. I'll have to figure what the problem is. If
anyone finds that it arrived a real mess, let me know and I will see if i can
send it as a pdf.

THEN....I had the brainwave that perhaps I could upload to the document to the
ETNI site.Anybody have an idea (Mr. Moderator???) how to do this?

To all the 26 who received my file, I will send the answers once I have gone
through all the exercises! Or I will upload to ETNI and inform the list that it
has been done.

Happy tensing (!?)
Linda