[etni] Going to the ETAI Conference? Willing to be a Roving Reporter?

  • From: Adele Raemer <araemer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Lloyd <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>, Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:14:16 +0300

Teachers always complain that there is so much going on at ETAI, they have
a hard time choosing where to go, and - that they wish they could go to all
of the sessions. So - the next best thing to GOING to a session, is READING
about it. In light of last year's experiment, I would like to organize
another collaborative conference report site.
Will YOU be willing to be a Roving ETAI Conference Reporter? If so , please
fill this in by July 3rd. http://bit.ly/ETAI2013

Thanks for participating!

Adele Raemer
ETAI member, National and regional counselor, GTA TLV 2011

"Women are angels. And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to
fly...usually on a broomstick.We are flexible like that....."     :0)

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org
** post to ETNI List - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx