[etni] Gibberish subject line for Hebrew

  • From: "Jack Pillemer" <jackpil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:47:17 +0200

I need a bit of help from those who have the answers at their fingertips.
Outlook Express - When people write to me  and write the suject line in Hebrew,
it appears as gibberish when it arrives. I however have no problem in writing
the subject line in Hebrew.  The text itself can be read in Hebrew.
Also in  certain things such as an ICQ profile it is impossible to write in
Hebrew. Gibberish fonts appear.
I'm sure there is something very simple in some options menu to chance but I'm
stumped. Help!
Jack Pillemer