[etni] Fwd: re: question regarding handing in h.w online

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 09:22:31 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nehama Barbiru <nb001@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: question regarding handing in h.w online

Dear Adi and List,

One way of solving this bug problem is to use google docs.

Ask each pupil to create his/her own gmail account and send you an
e-mail so you can add them to your address book..

Then enter google docs and open a word file for each pupil ( or
explain how to do it and ask each pupil to open their own and add you
as someone who can edit ( so you can respond and write comments).

The kids work online. They send you an invite ( which means they have
handed in the work). You go in and check it.

No downloading. On going write-check-rewrite, if you wish. When you
get used to it, it becomes a second habit.

BTW, this is also for group / collaboration work - you invite those in
the group and the teacher.

I hope this helped.

Shana Tova to one and all,

Nehama