[etni] Fwd: re: an inquiry

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 18:24:14 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <mggben@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: an inquiry

She'd do fine in our school in Yavneh. Ginsburg HaOren.
We have art, most of those subjects and sensible teachers!
Michele

From: bronya_k [mailto:genady_b@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Subject: an inquiry

Dear Etniers,

My friend’s family has decided to return to Israel. They will be
coming in the first week of July. Where they settle will depend
largely upon the schooling of their kids, primarily their daughter,
who will be going into the 11th grade. She knows how to converse in
Hebrew quite well but her reading skills are pretty much 1st grade
level and she can't write at all. In the US, in high school , she
excelled at English, math, humanities, chemistry, Spanish, practically
all subjects, but her strong suit is art and she aspires to become a
professional animator. The only problem is her poor Hebrew.

Can you recommend any educational framework/institution the young lady can join?

Regards, Bronia
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org