[etni] Fwd: re: Word 2010

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 11:44:33 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adi Orian <austenorian@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [etni] Fwd: Word 2010

Esther, you are so right it is painful! It is completely not user
friendly and I am still forced to use my old 2003 computer and program
just to get anything done! When I contacted microsoft they made me
think I was stupid (as they do...) though I told them it's not just me
but everyone...
Another pain on our list of things that are getting worse in this
world instead of better...
And on this happy note - hag same'ah!
Adi

Esther wrote:
> I bought a new Dell laptop this summer with Office 2010 included. It
> is a royal pain in the neck to use! Take a peek at it before you waste
> good $ on it! Even my p.c. brilliant daughter says it's a pain to use.
> (She has no p.c. yet so uses mine !)
>
> It's similar to 2007....but give me the old 2003 any day! Not
> everything new is better. The more I use the 2010 version, the more I
> appreciate the 2003 version on my stationary p.c.
> (I do hope that is how you say 'nayach' in Eng.!)
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org
** post to ETNI List - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx