[etni] Fwd: re: Help knowing whether to join irgun hamorim

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:24:02 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adi Orian <austenorian@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Help knowing whether to join irgun hamorim

Dina, why have you never asked me??? Your faithful former head of the va'ad ...
Anyway, bottom line (and this is on etni because other may ask this as well):
The irgun (or histadrut if you choose) is good for insurance purposes,
if something has vehalila goes wrong in class or even in the hall and
you are sued, as teachers nowadays are, you are then ensured and
supported by your irgun.
Also, if you enter the irgun or histadrut, you can/should then fill
out forms to immediately join a "keren hishtalmut" which you pay for
together with your employer, this turns out to be a nice "savings
account" (the only one tax free) for your retirement or for shabaton
if you wish to take one after 7 years (and every 7 years after that)
I hope this is clear, if not contact me privately.
All the best, still dreaming about your bread...
Adi

Dina wroteL