[etni] Fwd: re: HOTs and numbers

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 22:20:00 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Avi Tsur <tsuravi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: HOTs and numbers

Sharon Shalom. Thank you for your honest response to my mail. Believe
me, my responses to ETNI are mainly because I care both for the
profession and for the students. As you say: " Personally, it is my
impression ..." so I too have mine. I hope we can continue to respect
each others opinions as we move in to the coming year.

With the New Year on the horizon, I sincerely hope that we will all
move on to other issues that need our immediate consideration and that
the Irgun and the Ministry sort out their differences.

Shana Tova. Take care and all the best,

Avi