[etni] Re: Fwd: re: Bagrut Bloopers 2012 Moed Bet

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni.list@xxxxxxxxx, Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 23:54:08 +0200

Dear Yechezkel Bund,

I respect your opinion, but your in a majority of one; the thousands of
teachers who have read or seen presentations of Bag. Blooprs have enjoyed
themselves heartily and non felt it was insulting the students.

In fact, when I show this to students, I get a lot of laughs, and I use it
to teach how to avoid Milonit and other pitfalls.

When I bring Bgrt Blprs to the classroom I also bring the file of horrible
errors that Olim Haddashim (Holim Addashim) have made.  I got it off Janglo,
but I added my own to it.

Good night, and be grateful for the laugh of gifter.

Barry