[etni] Fwd: off topic request

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:35:37 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: naomi epstein <naomi.shema@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: off topic request

For those of you on Facebook:

My father, Dr. Zvi Ganin,  taught history to students from ALL
departments at Beit Berl College for 30 years. Now that he has turned
80 some former students of his are organizing an evening in his honor
at the college.

I know its off topic but I would appreciate help in spreading the
word. Lists of students from many of the years he taught are
unavailable (pre-computer) and many phone numbers that we do have are
no longer valid. Also, as far as I have been able to tell, the history
teachers don't have an ETNI!

Here is the link to the facebook page advertising the event:
Dr. Zvi Ganin's Event

Thank you!
Naomi Ganin Epstein

--