[etni] Fwd: english reading books

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 15:40:58 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: קארן דונר אשר <keren.donner@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: english reading books

Hello to all of you
I am new to your list - thank you for allowing me to join you.
I teach in a very special ed school in the north - a small school - 40
pupils in total.
Each class has only 8 pupils
this year we are finally able to teach in small groups so we can teach
more homogenous groups.
We have a number of pupils who speak a good English even though some
are less proficient readers.
I am looking for English reading books - to help increase motivation ...
Where can i buy reading books at a reasonable price - or perhaps
second hand? Being a very small school we don`t have much funding and
usually purchasing via internet is problematic as we cannot use credit
cards..
Thank you

Karen
** ETNI Blog and Poll