[etni] Fwd: digital books

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:39:38 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Esther Revivo <estherrevivo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: digital books

NO, I am not getting payment from ECB...... Having cleared up THAT
issue let me say this: I am crazy about using computers in the
classroom. I already posted about ECB's great digital material that is
now available for use in tandem with many of their textbooks. What I
just learned is that you DON'T need a smartboard to use them! You DO
need a computer linked to the Internet and a projector. Then you can
project the material on a blank wall!! You have to see this stuff to
believe it! If I sound excited, that's because I am! Very excited in
fact!

Let's face it: I teach at an Ulpana. I come in 2 seconds after iphones
have been blaring Adele out on high volume.  I've got to be really
well prepared and have really interesting materials to compete with
that! So, if you already use ECB books, call them and see if they have
digital materials you can use, because if your school's using their
books, use of this digital material is free. And it is exquisite!

Esther Revivo
Ulpanat Tzvia Sedot Negev

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx