[etni] Fwd: books in jerusalem

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:08:07 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adi Orian <austenorian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: books in jerusalem

Hi all,
I've been recommended a couple of books but I need to see them before
I commit. The process with the publishers takes too long and with
Sukkot coming... well, you get my point - I'm looking for someone in
Jerusalem who has the following: Zoom (UPP), Beam (UPP) and/or Point
the Way (ECB) - I don't want to take it, just have a short browse.
If you have any or all in my area, please send your address and phone
to me directly (austenorian@xxxxxxxxx) and I will contact you.
Thanks, Hatima tova to everyone (even those who are not fasting!:)
Adi
--
Adi Orian
054-4482903