[etni] Fwd: blog-FODfest at ORT El Hoashallah and Abu Krinat Schools

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 09:08:57 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: laurie ornstein <laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: blog-FODfest at ORT El Hoashallah and Abu Krinat Schools

Hi Everyone,

Want to share this lovely blog post from FODfest. They actually came
to the schools on Daniel Pearl's birthday making the event even more
emotional and memorable. Do click at the bottom of the posting on the
names of the schools to see photos.

http://www.fodfest.org/blog

And if any of you out there in ETNI Land would like to keep the song
singing, and want to bring some folk music into your schools, I'll be
glad to facilitate a workshop with your pupils. Contact me off-list.

Laurie
laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx