[etni] Fwd: Tel Aviv Folk Club - Wed. Oct. 2nd, 8:45 pm- Welcome Back James Durst !

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 07:07:37 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ariela Orion <arielao_n@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Tel Aviv Folk Club - Wed. Oct. 2nd, 8:45 pm- Welcome Back James Durst !

Tel Aviv Folk Club -  Wed. , Oct. 2nd, 8:45 pm  - Welcome Back !
With James Durst (USA), Elie Natan and Amir Mish’ali and Roi Zultan.

Hi folks,
So delighted to open the new season at the Tel Aviv Folk Club.
We’ll have wonderful music :
James Durst (USA) – the witty wandering songwriter-troubadour  is back
:to delight us with his beautiful songs. Read more about him and his
music below.
Elie Natan - a folk singer from California (read more about him below)
Amir Mish’ali and Roi Zultan – two of our local favorites
and a possible surprise…
About the perforners:
      James Durst - Quietly touring the planet since 1965, American
singer-songwriter
James Durst has shared his songs both original and gathered with rapt audiences
in all 50 states and 45 countries. His performances are lighthearted,
spirited and often humorous. This is his 5th Israel tour since 2006.

“A talented entertainer of no little range and versatility. His
sometimes funny, more often poignant songs of other lands were always
fascinating. Their ultimate message of peace
and understanding left a warm impression of this delightful artist. “
-Don Anderson, Winnipeg Free Press

James is “a time machine, taking me back to the era in which we all
believed with such a vengeance
in peace and truth and beauty.” - Amanda McBroom, Singer/Composer, ‘The Rose’
For more about James & his music, visit www.JamesDurst.com or
www.ReverbNation.com/JamesDurst or Work o’ the Weavers,
www.WorkOTheWeavers.com

Elie Natan is a folk singer from California. His acoustic,
lyrics-based material is broadly influenced by musicians such as Jeff
Tweedy of Wilco, Bob Dylan, Eddie Vedder, R.E.M. and Thom Yorke of
Radiohead.

Elie will be playing a show at Tsuzamen on October 4 together with
Israeli folk singer Amir Frenkel, NIS 25 entrance.
You can find Elie's recent recordings at www.reverbnation.com/elienatan.

Here's the where and when:
Location: At Bikurey Ha’ Itim Center , 6 Heftman St. , TA
Time:   8:45 pm
Admission: only 30 NIS
Parking: ample parking around
Mark our next dates:
Oct. 16  ,  Nov. 6 and 20 , Dec. 4 and 18 ( and so on… )
For info or to perform: email Ariela at  arielao_n@xxxxxxxxx   or call
 03-6837441
You can find us also on Facebook: TAFC on Facebook
or -  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_197351700575
Note: Musicians interested in performing for a very friendly &
supportive audience- please contact me.
See y’all, we’ll have a ball,
   - Ariela
** ETNI Blog and Poll