[etni] Fwd: SINGLISH on TV on Motzash

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 13:12:54 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Leonie Lachmish" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"simchagirls1@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Subject: SINGLISH on TV on Motzash

Dear Etni members,

We will be appearing on the Mivchan Bama this Saturday night 24th
January, on "Mishpacha B'hofaah" on Israel's Music Channel 24 . The
programme starts at 19:00. We'll be singing one of the numbers in our
SINGLISH: Sing It in English programmes for mamlachti tichonim. All
our programmes and attire are suited to the schools we perform at and
this song is not for younger children or the religious sector, but I
thought for those of you who know us and those who don't, no matter
what your sector, it might be fun for you to see us on the big screen
(or little screen on your computer). We go by the stage name "Simcha
Girls", our audition, which was broadcast a few weeks ago,  is already
on youtube, for anyone who's interested.
Simcha Girls Audition Mishpacha B'hofaah שמחה גרלז אודישן (here, song
is in Hebrew, not from SINGLISH performances).

For more information about SINGLISH and recommendations from all
sectors, from secular to religious / torani / hareidi and from
elementary school through high school,  please contact me at :
simchagirls1@xxxxxxxxx or 050-6587705 / 08-8602322

Leonie Lachmish
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/