[etni] Fwd: Re: etni Digest V13 #294

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 08:24:01 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Subject: Re: etni Digest V13 #294
From: Tamsin Arnold <tamsina76@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Everyone,
We completed the simulation of the computerised bagrut last week with our
12th grade students, and now we would like to check and mark their work,
unfortunately the exam has disappeared from our computer system. So
although we managed to print their answers at the time of the test, we
don't have a copy of the actual exam anymore.

Has anyone experienced the same problem, and does anyone have a copy of the
answer key? Failing that a copy of the text and a transcript of the
listening . We are looking for both modules C and E.

Seeing as the students worked so hard to complete the exam it seems a shame
that we can't give them a grade and credit for their work....

If anyone has any ideas, we'd love to hear from you!

Thanks,
Tamsin
** ETNI Blog and Poll
http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/