[etni] Fwd: Re: Calling all English teaching materials sellers

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:11:02 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: talila kaiser <talila_k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Calling all English teaching materials sellers

Hi,
We produce and sell happy families card games - reading, vocabulary
and grammar - our website is www.gamelishcards.com
We sell directly (by phone) or through ECB or WIZ KIDS in Raanana,
AEL in Jerusalem,  HEFZIBA in Rehovot.
Buying directly may be cheaper when purchasing larger quantities.

SHABAT SHALOM
Talila
www.gamelishcards.com
The fun way to learn English
972-54-5-488377
Talila

Barry wrote:
> Please send me  catalogs of Englsh teaching posters so that I can order some.
** Visit ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org
** post to ETNI List - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx