[etni] Fwd: Online Literature Course this summer

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 21:30:36 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rena Spolter <renaspolter@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Online Literature Course this summer

After reading Kobi's question about an Online Literature course this
summer, I immediately went to the website of the Inspectorate for
English of the MOE to see if there is any information.  Since there
was no information about a literature course, I proceeded to MaTaCH's
website, where they list all the online continuing education courses
that they offer.  Lo and behold, an online summer literature course
for 2014 was listed.  However, when I clicked to find out more
information, the following message appeared on the bottom of the page:

Registration has closed. Anyone who registers now will be put on the
waiting list for the course that may open in the 5775 school year.
(Here is the link to the page)

Needless to say, I am extremely frustrated!  Where in the world, or on
the world wide web, was such information posted???  PLEASE tell me if
there is some location where courses are listed.

Thank you,
Rena Spolter
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/