[etni] Fwd: ORT Um Batin - excellent full-time teachers needed

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:16:42 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lauren Ornstein <laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ORT Um Batin - excellent full-time teachers needed

Hi All,

I cannot speak highly enough of ORT Um Batin School. Our outstanding
teachers are leaving us for graduate studies (with scholarships!) in
the USA. This innovative and friendly school is located between Omer
and Shoket Junction, a few minutes from Beersheva.

Qualified and excellent candidates should send their CVs to Principal
Omar Abu Assa.
abuaise@xxxxxxxxx
tel. 050-6478305

Teachers receive personal guidance and support from an ORT counselor.

Laurie
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org