[etni] Fwd: Need current email address for Northern Office for Immigrant Teachers

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:24:56 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Selah Gitlin <selahgitlin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Need current email address for Northern Office for Immigrant Teachers

Dear ETNI,

I'm so glad I found your website! On various different websites, I
keep being presented with the same contact name and email address for
the Northern region's representative for the Office of Immigrant
Teachers, to whom I wish to present my credentials, etc., and get the
process started to either job hunt or get myself on a retraining
course. Would you happen to know who the current person is to contact,
as well as their email address? Yuli (sometimes called Yulia,
depending on the website) is neither at yulitomchinsky@xxxxxxxxx OR at
yuliatomchinsky@xxxxxxxxxx I wanted to email him/her so I could attach
some documentation and a syllabus that they could review before
responding.

Also, would you happen to know where they are based? Haifa's office of
"Foreign Degree Evaluation" won't deal with me because I live in
Nahariya, and the lady there said the Northern office for Immigrant
Teachers was based in Nazareth. None of the websites I've found
actually bother to give the city or the postcode...just the street
address!

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give,
Selah Gitlin
selahgitlin@xxxxxxx

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx