[etni] Fwd: Mysterious pitfalls of teaching English in Israel

  • From: David Lloyd <dlloyd54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 07:38:58 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Radislav Millrood <rad_millrood@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Mysterious pitfalls of teaching English in Israel

Thanks for this very intersting posting!

With my background of teaching English in Russia (tertiary level) I
understand Russian teachers in Israel keen on listening to native
English speakers at their development courses. However I have never
heard about the delay of pay to teachers from the Israeli Ministry of
Education. Perhaps there is some discrimination towards the new
immigrants?

With very best wishes,
Radislav Millrood,
Doctor of Education, professor of International communication at
Tambov State Technical University.
392000, Tambov. Str. Sovetskaya,
https://www.facebook.com/radislav.millrood

You wrote:
>Mysterious pitfalls of teaching English in Israel
>Jerusalem Post

>Schools and the ministry blame each other for the current state of
affairs; I have only experienced a similar level of chaos in third
world countries limping along on non-existent economies.

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Mysterious-pitfalls-of-teaching-English-in-Israel-315445
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org