[etni] Fwd: Looking to branch out a bit in my 5-point lit classes

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 15:04:11 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rena Spolter <renaspolter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 December 2015 at 13:20
Subject: Looking to branch out a bit in my 5-point lit classes

Hi amazing ETNIers. I've been teaching the 5-point Option 1 poems and
stories for a few years now and I'd like to branch out and teach
something different. The problem is, given the insane amount of
marking I'm doing now (I know, we've already gone over that), I don't
have the time or, quite frankly, the emotional energy to design a
new unit. If any of you wonderful, talented, and generous teachers
out there have a prepared unit that you are willing to share with me,
I would be very grateful.

Thank you so much,
Rena Spolter
** ETNI Blog and Poll