[etni] Fwd: James Durst -Tel Aviv house concert -Tuesday April 3

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 06:47:50 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ariela Orion <arielao_n@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: James Durst -Tel Aviv house concert -Tuesday April 3

Hi music loving English teachers,

We've been very happy to re-welcome James Durst (USA, Work of the Weavers,
"Internationally Unknown" etc...) on his 4th visit to Israel and the 4th
time he's been delighting our folk community with his music.

Tel Avivians and 'center' folks, this house concert  is close to you !

 If you haven't seen James Durst in a house concert in Ra'anana,
Zichron Ya'akov or Jerusalem, your last chance to see&hear him on this
present visit is on Tuesday, April 3rd, in Tel Aviv at 8:30 pm.

But even if you have already seen him, rest assured: with James's huge
repertoire of originals and covers, he will give a different program than
the ones given up till then, and you can enjoy his warm and friendly
performance once again.

Address: At Beverley Ben Shahar's, 11 Ranak St. ( third floor), TA.

( near Ben Yehuda, Arlozorov, Dizengoff and Ben Gurion. See map in the
file - http://www.etni.org/events/James_Durst.doc ;)

Beverley’s phones: 03-5245330 , 0522-556157

Admission: 50 NIS.

Please bring folding chairs if you can.

Public transportation and parking: Many bus lines go nearby and there are
several car-parks in the area ( Arlozorov, Atarim Square, Hilton)

Please confirm to Ariela attendance ASAP so that we'll know how many people
to expect .

Please email me your name, No. of people and a phone number where you can be
reached (or leave those details on my answering machine at 03-6837441 , or
text them to me (SMS) at 0526-402284.)

Don’t miss it,
Ariela