[etni] Re: Fwd: HOTS in the Four Domains

  • From: Adele Raemer <araemer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni.list@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 06:59:00 +0300

Dear Naomi,
There is a webcast on the
TLC<http://tlc.cet.ac.il/ShowItem.aspx?ItemID=d72dba2e-ad1c-4a77-a548-7524a75b96c7&lang=EN>
that
touches on this. Also, I know that lots of publishers are working on this
very issue (maybe some of them will write here to let us know what is in
store for us). But it IS really important to incorporate them in all
domains).
All the best
Adele

**
*"*Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle
of it." *P. J. O'Rourke*