[etni] Re: Fwd: Fwd: Question about Kindle readers (no joke, even though it is April 1)

  • From: Adele Raemer <araemer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Lloyd <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 10:29:43 +0300

The light on the Paper white is not at all like an ipad - it is matte (not
shiny) and solves the problem of glare, very easy on the eyes. I would not
recommend to anyone to buy the versions where you have to add an external
light for reading in the dark - I had that and upgraded to Paper white, and
would never look back,
Adele

<http://www.sigbee.com?utm_campaign=signature&origUserUID=aca30700556612eaf65ec2d61f263b964e634d14&origSigUserImage=5dd71c30520007df.gif>

*"*Women are angels. And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue
to fly...usually on a broomstick.We are flexible like that.....*" *