[etni] Fw: thanks to ETAI jerusalem conference conveners

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 13:03:22 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Eduardo Lina - eduardolina@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: thanks to ETAI jerusalem conference conveners

Thanks for the ETAI Conference!
I could only be there on Wednesday (I missed 50% of the great stuff the Conference had to offer) because I had to attend a Hishtalmut somewhere else. Things went well from the very beginning. I enjoyed every session, (including, of course, that of the Keynote Speaker) I attended. I seem to remember Dr Penny Ur saying that if you attend one good session it means a Conference is very good, and if you attend two good sessions it means that it is superb. Well... Could I say that I think the Conference was "more than superb"?
It was for me.
Have a good summer, Etni and ETAI people!
Eduardo

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **