[etni] Fw: teacher needed

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 06:50:27 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Bilha Boyarsky - bilhaboyarsky@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: teacher needed

We need a teacher for 12-14 hours in Kochav Yaacov to replace a teacher going on maternity leave after Sukkot until the second semester. Ten of those hours are in the girls elementary school teaching the highest level and the other two to four hours are in the ulpana (high school), teaching ninth and tenth grade native English speakers (starting from September). If you are a first year teacher, we have a wonderful rakezet who is willing and able to mentor you for your staj. Of course we also welcome those with experience. Please call: Bilha Boyarsky (02) 997-8593 or Sarit Chagai (02) 997-5314.

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **