[etni] Re: Fw: speaking of proctors and CDs

  • From: Bari Nirenberg <bnirenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 11:19:25 +0300

I can contribute to proctor stories...  One of my kids doing G asked for an
extra sheet of paper or asked if he could write the continuation of his
composition on the back of the page (I'm not sure which).  The proctor told
him that it was FORBIDDEN to write more than 140 words and that the entire
composition must be written on the lined page in the exam.
Where on earth do they come up with this stuff???

Bari