[etni] Fw: seeking ulpana groups for pen pals

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 05:56:54 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: AYALA RIVLIN - ayalarivlin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: seeking ulpana groups for pen pals

Dear Ulpana English coordinators,

We, at Ulpanat Orot Modiin would like our 10th and/ or 11th grade girls to correspond- via email - maybe on a monthly basis during school hours- with other ulpana girls from a different area in Israel. We have good students, weak students and a few native speakers in each age group. We could decide on topics for discussion and maybe learn the same story / do a survey together. I am open to suggestions.

Ayala Rivlin

Write for "The Etni Rag" - http://www.etni.org/etni_rag.htm

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm