[etni] Fw: response to UPP

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 07:57:05 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: devoboaz - devoboaz@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  response to UPP

1. UPP did not order books specifically for me. I only ordered books that they already had in their warehouse.

2. Since I could not see the books beforehand, I asked them to check all of the books and make sure they were suitable for the Yeshiva.

3. I specifically asked if I could return, not exchange, readers that I was unsatisfied with and was told, "Yes."

4. I did not open up "A stream of demands." I apologized for not noticing the inappropriateness of this book at the same time as I noticed the others and asked to exchange it.

5. Actually, I ordered two of the books, one with accompanying CD’s. I had already opened it so I was willing accept the loss ot that one and just return the other. Hence, we would have split the loss 60/40 in UPP’s favor.

5. I cannot believe that UPP is willing to lose the business of the Yeshiva and Ulpanit of Meron, as well as countless other teachers, for a lousy 23 shekel book!

6. Against my better judgment, the name of the character is "Pussy Galore." Do you think UPP should exchange it?

All the best.
Devorah Brightly

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **