[etni] Fw: re: what is best

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:39:12 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Sarah Maoz - srmaoz@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: what is best

Hi,
I am not Judy so this is not an official answer but as far as I know you
have to do the oral with ONE of the modules of the three or else they will
lose that 20%.  They MUST do the oral before doing the third module of three
whichever that may be so your kids CANNOT do CDE in the winter without doing
the oral Bagrut and as far as I know it is now too late to do the oral
Bagrut for the winter as it has to be done two weeks before the written
test!
Sarah

Rose wrote:
>If you teach a class of mixed 4/5 pointers, and some have finished their
personal-extended projects as well as their presentations, should they take
the winter 'moed' of CDE or EFG? Does it matter if they do the oral module
later, depending on the outcome of their results?

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm