[etni] Fw: re: testing a student who writes illegibly

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:44:04 +0200

From: <a-r-weiser@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>; <ask@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: testing a student who writes illegibly

In all seriousness, my school does not own a tape recorder that tapes nor
did the radiotapes brought for the purpose of the exam have the necessary
options available. Should we have to ask kids with this hakala to
specifically go out and buy a tape RECORDER? On a double tape the mike is
built in to tape from one to the other but we couldn't find the option for
external taping.Are we technologically challenged?
Does someone know something about these machines that would make it easier
on all of us to help kids with the hakala?
Andy & Ruthie Weiser
e-mail: "Andy&Ruthie Weiser"<a-r-weiser@xxxxxxxxxx>
Tel: 972-9-7929984
Fax: 972-9-7920412