[etni] Fw: re: question in E

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 22:55:47 +0300

----- Original Message ----- From: "Esther Revivo" <estherrv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: question in E

Hi! In answer to: In the E exam, question number three.
Complete the sentence according to lines 5 to 12.
Britain and the USA are given as examples of ............
I accepted the answers "countries now developing wind energy," or "countries
planning to use wind energy." It doesn't says in the text that such energy
is presently in use, if my memory is correct. (I gave this 2 weeks ago; much
water has flowed under the bridge since then! :)
I don't know of an official site for answers, but when I cannot be 100% sure
that MY common sense and or that of my colleagues is correct, I check out
these sites:

http://www.yedtichon.co.il/PS_Exams.asp?SubDesk=44
http://www.geva.co.il/geva/cat.asp?catid=425&parentid=423

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE A TEACHER WHO DOESN'T MARK EXAMS CAN SEE WHAT ARE
CONSIDERED BY THE DEPT. AS "CORRECT ANSWERS?"
Thank you- Esther Revivo

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **