[etni] Fw: re: learning cursive

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:46:01 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: <laurie@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: learning cursive

Thanks, Patricia,

   Guess, without my actually knowing what it's called, have moved over
myself to "round hand" rather than using the traditional US cursive or
"overhand" as it's called here. Seems like a good comporomise and I find it
fast and easy. My kids always ask me to teach them "cursive" and I've always
done it the way I was taught in the US but maybe I'll make a deliberate
effort to change that; I'll look for a website with practice papers for them
to copy or something of the like. And it really is worth the time and I
don't think you need to allot a lot of time; even a few minutes a lesson
would be helpful. Before this thread began, I'd already started to think I'd
deal with this issue in aLL my classes next year.

Laurie

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **